What is Corporate/Business Coaching?
“A professional relationship designed to assist a client to identify and work towards achieving their personal and business goals or aspirations”.
Please note all of our coaches are formally trained and 3rd level qualified as business and executive coaches.
What developments would you like to see in your business approach in 2016?
- Build confidence in interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with clients, suppliers, staff etc?
- Understand how to be an outstanding and inspirational leader in your company?
- Motivate and build productive teams
- In a job? Want to raise your profile in your company and in your industry
- Business Owner? How to step back and look at your company or department from a different perspective
- Improve your business or department in every area
Maximising Business Results
People determine the success or failure of organisations, and people thrive when there is an environment that allows them to excel. Our coaching is designed to support you in:
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses.
- Choosing specific results that you will use our coaching support to achieve
- Focusing on what is to be accomplished.
- Learning to produce results reliably and with less effort.
- Developing and enhancing communication skills.
- Adopting effective management practices that have your entire staff succeed and thrive.
- Setting and achieving financial and business goals
Managers are made rather than born, and excellent managers are those who engage in ongoing development. We aim to expand your managers’ capacity for personal effectiveness and their ability to empower individuals and teams.
Our approach begins with bringing clarity to the role of a manager, and establishing principles and practices for effective management. We explore with you:
- The role of the manager
- Your commitments as a manager
- How you will measure your success
- Inspiring your team to achieve success
Sessions are run over 3 hour blocks.
Personal coaching will help lead you to be the best you can be in every area of your life.
Personal coaching sessions are run on a one-to-one basis and last for two hours. Areas we will work on may include:
- Goal Setting
- Where to next!
- Identifying your path
- Overcoming obstacles
- Planning for success